Ultraviolet Sunless Tanner
Meet the Ultra Violet Self Tanner ~ bringing you everything you've wanted in a self tanner!!
~Vitamins and minerals nourish your skin: sunflower seed oil, vitamin E, cocoa butter & rose hip oil
~Provides the ultimate non-streak, non-yellow / non-orange toned tan.
~No orange, No dirty black/brown residue
~4-6 hour developer
~Lasts up to 2 weeks with proper pre-exfoliation & moisturizer.
~Works for every skin tone, from pale blue undertones to dark yellow and olive that just needs a “boost”
Comes with a mitt for application and detailed instructions for the perfect glow.
- Exfoliate. Use a washcloth to exfoliate the skin prior to applying a self-tanner. Most important step. Scrub really well around elbows and feet and ankles.
- Dry your skin completely.
- Apply foam in sections. Start with your legs. Use circular motions to blend. Move to your trunk, then chest. Finally your arms.
- Blend at your wrists and ankles. (Use only excess on mitt after larger sections - do not apply more tanner to the mitt for these areas.)
- Dilute over your joints, hands & feet. (I like the use just the excess on the mitts here, too)
- Give your skin time to dry completely. Wear dark loose clothing.
- Shower 4-6 hours after application - only rinsing, not scrubbing.
- Apply sunscreen or moisturizer every day.